Saturday, August 30, 2014

Review of "Flirting Games" by Stella Wilkinson

The Flirting Games (The Flirting, #1)The Flirting Games by Stella Wilkinson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was actually quite excited to read this. Both because of the title, the blurb and the fun-looking cover.

Are you tired of having the hot-heartbreaker-guy sifting through your friends? Let him fall for you! It's sure to end well...

Ellie is this book-typical character that's fun, exciting, has any guy to choose from, and is protected by her big brother's reputation.

I liked her. For the most of the book, and while I could add in my own reasoning as to why she chooses to act the way she does, then I found that it would have been more enjoyable if I hadn't needed to.

Nate is the boarding school's resident bad-boy, and he's good at the love 'em and leave 'em approach.

Together, they make up a somewhat sweet duo. I particularly enjoyed their study-sessions.

What I didn't enjoy was the many shifting point of views. I mean, I get that Nate and Ellie was useful for the book, but to have her big brother--who wasn't even in the book, but only mentioned--to appear as a main character annoyed me. Especially since the book was so short.

I would recommend it to anyone who wants a light-fun read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment